i have only seen the corny ass one where the guy is dancing all around.... hate to say it but i don't do ebay EVER [img]wink.gif[/img]
Now they have one for ebay, have you guys seen it?
God i hate these things!!
i have only seen the corny ass one where the guy is dancing all around.... hate to say it but i don't do ebay EVER [img]wink.gif[/img]
I LOVE infomercials !!! I could watch Ron demonstrate the dehydrator all day !!
FLO-BEE!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Fuzzy paint for your bald spot!
The pocket fisherman !!! I mean seriously...... haven't there been times you've been walking around and said, " Damn ! If I just had a fishing pole, I could cast right off the side of the curb !!"
Something about the name "Pocket Fisherman" always rubbed me the wrong way. [img]confused.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
FLO-BEE!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]![]()
they piss me off
JUST SET IT AND...?
Bookmarks